Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this one on the "Ripe Bananas" bag from the grocery store...putting it here for safe keeping.... I will make it gluten-free.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 mashed ripe banana (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray. combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl. In a medium mixing bowl, beat banana, sugar, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy, using a mixer on medium speed. Beat in egg and vanilla. gradually beat in flour mixture until dough forms. shape dough into 1-inch balls, placing them 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Using a fork dipped in flour, press crisscross pattern onto each cookie. bake cookies, in batches, until edges are set, aobut 10 minutes. Cool completely.