When I make this, it doesn't make it to the table. I keep pinching off pieces and eating it until it's gone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat bananas, egg, vanilla, oil, and honey for 1 minute on low speed.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Pour dry ingredients into the bananas and mix.
- 5Stir in the peanut butter and sesame seeds.
- 6Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Peanut Butter Bread
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 523.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g