Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
When I make this, it doesn't make it to the table. I keep pinching off pieces and eating it until it's gone.
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat bananas, egg, vanilla, oil, and honey for 1 minute on low speed.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into the bananas and mix.
- Stir in the peanut butter and sesame seeds.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
I think that this is a good recipe, however, I found that an hour for baking time was a little too long and the bread had begun to burn. Other than that, I found it to have a really good flavor and I would recommend this recipe to others.