Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got done with dinner tonight and had a bunch of weight watchers points left over so decided to splurge and see what I could throw together for dessert. This was the result and it was SO worth those 8pts lol.
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter (Jif)
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 1⁄2 medium banana, sliced
- toast the english muffin, and on either side spread the peanut butter and nutella.
- sandwich the banana slices between and enjoy!
Really good! I didn't have banana, so made it without, but I am sure it would be great with too.