Recipe by Topher
A fruit wrap infused with all the great flavor of a PB&J sandwich. A favorite of mine that I made to have as a quick lunch in college. I'm thinking of trying other fruits like kiwi or blackberries in place of strawberries to see if they're just as great as this combination. Or if you're feeling more adventurous, you could try changing the type of jam.
Top Review by green eyed lady
Just tried this since I am slated to bring the early morning no-cook breakfast for fishing tomorrow - think the guys will LOVE it!! I sure did! Guess I better bring several per person! (I used whole wheat tortillas w reduced sugar strawberry spread)
- 1 Sandwich wrap
- 2 -4 fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- granola cereal (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out the wrap and all the ingredients.
- Spread the peanut butter as the first layer on the wrap, the thickness depending on your preference. Leave about a centimeter or two around the outside edges not covered.
- Next spread the jelly on top, leaving spaces to place the strawberries.
- Clean and slice the strawberries and place them in the gaps of jelly.
- Sprinkle the granola over the PB&J layers on the wrap.
- Peel the banana and place it whole near one edge of the wrap.
- Roll the wrap up tightly around the banana and enjoy!