Recipe by nikki ciciretto
This is soooooo yummy. I got it sent in an email and tried it at a family party and everyone enjoyed it :)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 medium peaches, chop one the other leave aside
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 6 ounces graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding according to package with milk. Let cool.
- Puree chopped peach in a food processor and stir into cooled pudding.
- Lay banana slices in bottom of piecrust and cover with pudding .
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, up to 1 hour.
- Before serving, thinly slice remaining peach and decorate top of pie. Sprinkle nutmeg over top.
- Slice, serve and enjoy :).