Recipe by ltamburi
A quick and easy muffin recipe - the peach was added when I ran short of banana - turned out to ba a tasty substitution
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup banana
- 1⁄2 cup peaches in light syrup, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, oil, egg, banana and peaches.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stir gently just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Divide among 12 greased muffin tins, and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.