1/2 Photos of Banana Peach Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Candace Michelle 2's Note:
I had some bananas that were becoming very ripe so I decided to make a banana bread. I wanted something with a twist so I added the peaches in. Smells wonderful, tastes great! Perfect with a cup of tea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Prepare a 9x5" loaf pan with butter & flour.
- 2Cream crisco and sugar together. Add in eggs and blend. Add bananas and peaches until mixed thoroughly. Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing a bit in between.
- 4Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Peach Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3450.3
- Calories from Fat 1251
- Total Fat 139.0 g
- Saturated Fat 48.2 g
- Cholesterol 431.8 mg
- Sodium 1665.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 517.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 297.0 g
- Protein 47.3 g