I had some bananas that were becoming very ripe so I decided to make a banana bread. I wanted something with a twist so I added the peaches in. Smells wonderful, tastes great! Perfect with a cup of tea!
- Preheat oven to 325. Prepare a 9x5" loaf pan with butter & flour.
- Cream crisco and sugar together. Add in eggs and blend. Add bananas and peaches until mixed thoroughly. Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing a bit in between.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.