1/3 Photos of Banana Peach Bread
I once had a few ripe bananas and a few ripe peaches which needed to be used. I thought peach banana bread might taste good so combined a few recipes and added a little of my own. My two-year old loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, soda, powder and spices. Make well in center.
- 3In small bowl, whisk eggs. Whisk in oil, vanilla and banana.
- 4Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir just until moistened.
- 5Fold in peaches. Do not over mix.
- 6Divide between two greased 8x4" loaf pans. Sprinkle each with 1 1/2 T cinnamon sugar.
- 7Bake 40-50 minutes or until tootpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Peach Bread
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g