I once had a few ripe bananas and a few ripe peaches which needed to be used. I thought peach banana bread might taste good so combined a few recipes and added a little of my own. My two-year old loves it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, soda, powder and spices. Make well in center.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs. Whisk in oil, vanilla and banana.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir just until moistened.
- Fold in peaches. Do not over mix.
- Divide between two greased 8x4" loaf pans. Sprinkle each with 1 1/2 T cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until tootpick comes out clean.