Recipe by Loves2Teach
This recipe would be perfect for those summer parties! I hope that you enjoy it!
Top Review by Khandi Howard
Great! I served this last year at my in-laws 50th Anniversary Party using Ginger Ale instead of the 7-UP (my preference). People love this stuff. I froze in 1 gallon zip-locks. To serve allow to thaw slightly, add to punch bowl, pour over ginger ale and use a potato masher to blend. This is sooo yummy, I wish I had some right now. Very easy to do ahead and have stored in freezer for whatever.
- 4 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-Up soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- Cool completely.
- Puree bananas in an electric blender until smooth.
- Combine bananas, dissolved sugar mixture, juices and lemonade in a large freezer container (a plastic 1-gallon milk carton works well).
- To serve, thaw until slushy.
- Pour into a punch bowl; gently stir in 7 UP.
- Serve immediately.