This recipe would be perfect for those summer parties! I hope that you enjoy it!
Make and share this Banana Party Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- Cool completely.
- Puree bananas in an electric blender until smooth.
- Combine bananas, dissolved sugar mixture, juices and lemonade in a large freezer container (a plastic 1-gallon milk carton works well).
- To serve, thaw until slushy.
- Pour into a punch bowl; gently stir in 7 UP.
- Serve immediately.