Recipe by FloridaGrl
A nice, light punch for baby showers, weddings, etc. You can add rum or vodka if you wish.
- 3 cups warm water (110-115 degrees)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 quarts ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, blend the water, sugar and bananas until smooth. Pour into a large container. Add pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice; mix well.
- Freeze, stirring occasionally, until slushy. Add ginger ale when ready to serve.