Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found half of a very ripe papaya in my fridge(from my mom-Rita), and decided to try something different with it!
- 510.29 g package banana cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 59.14 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 236.59 ml papaya, mashed
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 340.19 g container cream cheese frosting
- Lightly beat eggs.
- Mix together all ingredients
- Feel free to add chopped pecans, walnuts, chocolate chips or raisins!
- Bake at 325 degrees F (Mini cupcakes: Approximately 12-15 minutes. Cupcakes: 23-26 minutes.).
- Ice with cream cheese icing.
Very, very nice ~ Loved the taste! And now I'm wondering how they'd taste if I diced a bit of dried/candied papaya & added that! Thanks for sharing your great recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
YUMMY! I brought these to work for all the guys and they were gone in no time! Really easy recipe and delicious! thank you
This was surprisingly light and flavorful out of a box! I love it.