Wayan was one of the chefs at our hotel in Bali. She was great at making these pancakes and happy to share the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.16 ml butter
- 4 bananas
- 1Mix together the flour, egg, milk and salt thoroughly but gently.
- 2Heat a crepe pan or shallow non-stick pan and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 3Slice one banana lengthways and place in the pan.
- 4Allow to cook and carameize (about 3 minutes).
- 5Pour over a quarter of your batter, tilting the pan to get good coverage over your banana slices.
- 6Cook the pancake over medium heat until holes appear and the top surface is dryish.
- 7Flip, or turn over with a spatula, and cook a couple of minutes more.
- 8Repeat 3 more times with remaining batter, butter and banans.
- 9Serve with a wedge of lemon, sprinkled with sugar, and icecream if you wish.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pancakes, Wayan's Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1016 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 276.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g