This is a good made from scratch recipe. I also made extras and put them in the freezer for another quick breakfast for my son. This recipe came from Allrecipes, submitted by Andrea. You can put any fruit in your pancakes. Also, when you want to freeze them, make sure they are cool and put them in a freezer bag layered between wax paper. Layer 3 at a time. Then put them into another storage bag. When your ready for a quick pancake fix, just put 3 pancakes on top of each other, on a microwavable plate,do not cover, and cook on high for about 30-45 seconds. That's it. Enjoy.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be a little lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop batter onto pan, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.