I know that there are 128 other recipes for banana pancakes here but this is a little different. It's a Sanitarium recipe & caught my eye because of the addition of yellow split peas??? It's a fantastic way to sneak vegies into the kids, little miss DD ate these up no problem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the split peas and blend in a food processor until smooth.
- 2Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, milk & eggs and blend to form a thick batter. Gently stir in the banana.
- 3Heat the margarine in a non-stick frying pan, pour in approx 2 tblsp mixture and swirl evenly over the base. Cook for 2 mins or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over & cook until golden.
- 4Remove from pan and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
- 5Continue with remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 271.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g