Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I whipped these up this morning as I am currently out of pancake mix. All the measurements are approximate, modify them as you need to.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 over ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl in whatever order makes you happy.
- Be sure to mash the banana up.
- Fry on med/high heat and grease pan as you see fit.
- These are pretty dense so they take some time, but are worth the wait.