Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup soymilk (more if needed)
- 1⁄2 banana (very ripe and mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together.
- In another bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir well.
- Add more soy milk if batter is too thick.
- Cook on medium-high heat till browned on both sides.
- Serve with maple syrup, icing sugar or jam.
Delicious! And you don't need to put syrup on it because of the natural sweetness of the banana, which makes it even healthier! Thanks so much Dancer! =)
These were delicious but I found the batter to be very thick...I had to add quite a bit more soy milk, and even then they kind of burned due to their thickness. I will definitely add more milk next time (and let everyone know exactly how much!) But, there definitely WILL be a next time!
I liked the flavor of these pancakes but I didn't care for the texture. They were a little moist and heavy for my taste. My 3 year old loved them cold! I didn't have soy milk so I used whole milk instead.