Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes.
Make and share this Banana Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.