Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes.
Make and share this Banana Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 10 g white sugar
- 7 g baking powder
- 2 g salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 235 ml milk
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.