Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy...anyone who has been to Bali, Indonesia would surely have tried their banana pancakes. Anyway this is a recipe as close as I can get to them making it, however it always tastes better over there!
- 147.89 ml rice flour
- 19.71 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 0.25 ml salt
- 158.51 ml coconut milk (lite is fine)
- 59.16 ml butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Blend the first 6 ingredients together until a smooth consistency.
- Pour pancake mixture into the hot pan.
- Whilst the one side is cooking add slices of the banana to the uncooked side.
- When ready to flip, flip over and cook and seal.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.
I enjoyed these but also found that I nneded to add more liquid than called for to get to the right consistency, tasty though!
It was good!
I made this recipe as written, but found that I had to add twice as much coconut milk and then finally some water to get the batter to pancake consistency. I used ordinary coconut milk - perhaps it was too thick. I liked the taste, but the texture was a bit heavy.