Yummy...anyone who has been to Bali, Indonesia would surely have tried their banana pancakes. Anyway this is a recipe as close as I can get to them making it, however it always tastes better over there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the first 6 ingredients together until a smooth consistency.
- 2Pour pancake mixture into the hot pan.
- 3Whilst the one side is cooking add slices of the banana to the uncooked side.
- 4When ready to flip, flip over and cook and seal.
- 5Serve with honey or maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 181.7 mg
- Sodium 240.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g