Prep 7 mins
Cook 17 mins
Banana Bread with a wonderful kick and flavor, ready to please a crowd on party goers wanting something different.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Mix flour, salt, bkg soda,powder, cinnamon, and allspice, completely, separate.
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy(I used 1/2 cane and 1/2 succonaut).
- Mix in eggs thoroughly.
- Fold in dry ingredients until mixed well, BUT DON'T OVER MIX. need to make sure there is air incorporated into the mix to make if fluffier and fuller.
- If you use both, raisins and nuts, use 1/2 cup servings, if only one of them, use the 1 cup serving. For added flavor and moistness, soak your raisins in rum for a few hours, maybe overnight. If you make your own vanilla(beans in vodka, rum, or brandy -- soak with that instead.
- Grease and flour cake pans or bread pans and fill 1/2 way. Bake until knife inserted comes out clean. I used 9 inch round cake pans and baked them for about 17-18 minutes. Golden brown color when cooked.