Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so pretty. It could be a "virgin Tequila Sunrise" so everyone can enjoy. Great to take along as you run out of the door, and elegant to serve at social events. Another winner from Betty Crocker.
- 3 cups orange juice (calcium-fortified would be a good choice)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ice cube
- cranberry juice, cocktail
- Place orange juice, honey and bananas in blender.
- Add ice cubes until mixture measures 6 cups.
- Cover and blend on low speed 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Divide juice mixture among 8 glasses.
- Pour cranberry juice on top.