Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious for breakfast or a quick pick-me-up.
- 1⁄2 banana, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 slice lime
- 1 slice orange
- In a blender, blend banana, orange juice, lime juice, yogurt, and sugar until the shake is smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the orange and lime slices.
Well, my 21 month old has just wandered into the room with Banana Orange shake all around her mouth, down her arms and her top, glass in hand going "More, more". Says it all!
Great recipe! The lime juice added something special. Thanks for sharing!
I made this for toddler DD minus the sugar, she thought it was a great after swimming snack, even let me have a try, yum. Thanks Bev!