Makes 12 very moist and not to sugary muffins. Enjoy!
Make and share this Banana, Orange & Pecan Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, beat together bananas, butter, egg, vanilla and orange rind.
- In a medium bowl, stif together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour the dry ingredients in the banana mixture and mix until combined. Add chopped pecans & stir again.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake muffins in 350 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes of until risen and firm to the touch. Let cool on wire racks.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 3 days of freeze for up to 3 months.