1/1 Photo of Banana, Orange & Pecan Muffins
Makes 12 very moist and not to sugary muffins. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat together bananas, butter, egg, vanilla and orange rind.
- 2In a medium bowl, stif together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour the dry ingredients in the banana mixture and mix until combined. Add chopped pecans & stir again.
- 3Spoon batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- 4Bake muffins in 350 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes of until risen and firm to the touch. Let cool on wire racks.
- 5Store in airtight containers for up to 3 days of freeze for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana, Orange & Pecan Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 275.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g