1/2 Photos of Banana Orange Nut Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
The OJ and dried cranberries add just a little something to make it a somewhat different banana bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease and flour one 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in chopped nuts, and dried cranberries. Set aside.
- 3Cream shortening, add sugar, beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add mashed banana and orange juice.
- 4Slowly beat the set aside dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Mix well.
- 5Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 70-75 minutes.
- 7Cool 25-30 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Orange Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1092 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3573.1
- Calories from Fat 1617
- Total Fat 179.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.9 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 3416.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 444.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.8 g
- Sugars 177.5 g
- Protein 60.6 g