6 hrs 3 mins
Lise in Indiana's Note:
Delicious and healthy frozen treats, and a good way to use those last three bananas on the counter. Cook time includes freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all ingredients together in a blender or food processor (or use a stick blender) until smooth.
- 2Pour into molds and freeze several hours, or overnight.
- 3To unmold, run warm water over each mold for a few seconds, until the popsicle will release.
- 4You can also use small paper cups: pour in the mixture and cover the cups with plastic wrap or foil, poke a flat wooden spoon or plastic spoon into the mixture, allowing the wrap or foil to support the "stick", place on a tray and freeze till solid, remove wrap or foil and peel away the paper cup.
- 5Enjoy - but have the kids eat them OUTSIDE!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Orange Juice Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g