Prep 3 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Delicious and healthy frozen treats, and a good way to use those last three bananas on the counter. Cook time includes freezing time.
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons honey
- Puree all ingredients together in a blender or food processor (or use a stick blender) until smooth.
- Pour into molds and freeze several hours, or overnight.
- To unmold, run warm water over each mold for a few seconds, until the popsicle will release.
- You can also use small paper cups: pour in the mixture and cover the cups with plastic wrap or foil, poke a flat wooden spoon or plastic spoon into the mixture, allowing the wrap or foil to support the "stick", place on a tray and freeze till solid, remove wrap or foil and peel away the paper cup.
- Enjoy - but have the kids eat them OUTSIDE!