1/1 Photo of Banana Orange Frozen Sorbet
Except for the small amount of fat in the bananas, there is hardly any fat in this recipe, and it's very very refreshing! If you don't have an ice cream maker you can spread the mixture into a shallow pan and freeze, just give it a stir with a fork every 45 minutes, once it gets fairly firm, briefly toss it in a blender to break up the ice crystals and then refreeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine sugar and water; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until all the sugar is dissolved.
- 2Remove from heat, let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until col.
- 3Put the bananas in a blender along with the orange juice and cold sugar/water syrup; blend until smooth.
- 4Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturers directions or place in a shallow pan.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Orange Frozen Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g