Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe Is from week 19 of my food blog, "Travel by Stove." I am attempting to cook one meal from every nation on Earth, and The Bahamas are my 19th stop. This cocktail is a little frou frou but oh-so tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced bananas
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 30 ice cubes
- Put the banana, rum, sweet and sour mix and concentrated orange juice into a blender and process until smooth.
- Add one ice cube at a time until you have achieved a slushy texture. Serve immediately.