Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Every year the Ontario Milk Marketing Board puts out a calendar filled with wonderful recipes. This one was in the 2000 issue. It is a very easy yet elegant dessert to prepare and can also be made with a combination of mango and kiwi, which I absolutely love, or strawberries and blueberries.
- In a chilled bowl, whip cream until lightly whipped; add sugar and whip until it holds its shape.
- Fold in yogurt and orange liqueur.
- In a serving bowl, combine bananas, oranges and grapes.
- Spoon whipped cream mixture over the top and mix lightly.
- Spoon into dessert glasses.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.