Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Every year the Ontario Milk Marketing Board puts out a calendar filled with wonderful recipes. This one was in the 2000 issue. It is a very easy yet elegant dessert to prepare and can also be made with a combination of mango and kiwi, which I absolutely love, or strawberries and blueberries.
- 1 -2 sliced banana
- 1 cup drained canned mandarin oranges
- 1 cup halved green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup french vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- sliced almonds (to garnish)
- In a chilled bowl, whip cream until lightly whipped; add sugar and whip until it holds its shape.
- Fold in yogurt and orange liqueur.
- In a serving bowl, combine bananas, oranges and grapes.
- Spoon whipped cream mixture over the top and mix lightly.
- Spoon into dessert glasses.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.