Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
Your kids will want to help with this one. OOOOOOOOOOYummy!
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups coarsely chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- Cut the Banana's in half crosswise.
- Insert a Popsicle stick into the cut end of each.
- Wrap each banana in foil and place in freezer till frozen.
- In double boiler, melt Chocolate over hot, not simmering, water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Place Nuts on wax paper.
- Dip each banana into the chocolate and, just as the chocolate starts to set, roll in Nuts.
- Serve immediately or refreeze till ready to eat.
Great idea!! We rolled ours in mini M&Ms!!
This was so easy to do. (I melted my chocolate in the microwave.) My grandaughters had fun dipping their bananas and rolling them in the chopped nuts. Delicious! thanks for sharing your recipe Michelle.