Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy and easy kid happy snack - estimating quantity since I have never measured
- 1 banana
- 2 craft sticks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt or 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts or 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs or 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- Cut the banana in half.
- Push a craft stick into the flat end of each banana half.
- Spread the banana halves with yogurt or syrup.
- Then roll them in crumbs or nuts.
- Can be placed in freezer for later or eaten right away.