Recipe by mamadelogan
This is a healthy , quick and delicious anytime treat. My husband loves this in the morning for breakfast. The shake will keep you full and give you lots of energy to keep you going strong throughout the day.
Top Review by nemokitty
Very good! I used fat free milk, honey, quick cooking oats, wheat germ and frozen banana. Delicious! I meant to add flaxseed like CoffeeB suggested but forgot. Next time I will. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (skim, fat free, 2% or whole milk. whatever works for you)
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1 banana (Large, Frozen works best as a review has suggested)
- 1⁄2 cup oats (old fashioned)
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ (optional)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)