Banana Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Put whole wheat flour and oatmeal in a bowl and mix together. Add nutmeg and mix well. Then add 2 cups of the raisins (mix well to ensure that raisins are not sticking together and that they're thoroughly coated with the flour mixture).
- Place bananas and remaining cup of raisins in a bowl and blend on high speed until ingredients are thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Add the banana-raisin mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a stiff spatula or spoon. (If the dough is too stiff after adding this, you may add apple juice, but remember: the thinner the dough, the flatter the cookie).
- On a non-stick baking sheet, place the dough in twenty-four "mounds" then smooth and shape each cookie as desired.
- place the baking sheet in oven and bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes (begin checking at 15-20 minutes; they should be firm, but not hard).
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!