Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice and easy recipe with healthy ingredients.
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed (about 2 bananas)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and soda.
- In another bowl stir together oats and yogurt, stirring in banana, oil and egg.
- Stir mixture into flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Put in muffin pans and bake for 20- 25 minute until done.
These turned out delicious! I didn't have any yogurt, so I substituted 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 of peanut butter, which added very nicely to the flavour. BF and I both thought these would be really good with chopped walnuts, so I will do them that way next time. Thanks for the great recipe!
Moist and delicious! I used 3 bananas and added 1/2 t. of salt and some walnuts. The muffins were cooked in about 18 minutes.
I thought these were great. Super easy to pull together...a healthy, yummy snack. Kids loved them! I didn't have plain yogurt so I used non fat blueberry and it worked well. I made them into mini muffins and baked them for 12 min-just right! Will be making these again soon.