Recipe by BakinBaby
Whole Wheat Flour, Rolled Oats and Honey are the main ingredients. The muffins are hardy,robust and very most. We like to cut them in half, and toast in the toaster oven. No need for butter. Chopped nuts and raisins can be added if desired.
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas (mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats (rolled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin cups.
- Mix together oil, eggs, bananas (mashed) and honey.
- Stir together dry ingredients, add to liquid mixture, stirring until just blended.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full, Bake for about 18 minute Until toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Serve warm from the oven, or cooled, sliced in half and toasted.