Recipe by likethebird
Found through Pinterest on this blog: http://travisjessjones.blogspot.com/2012/03/banana-oatmeal-muffins.html. Placed here for nutritional calc
Top Review by DailyInspiration
These are delicious banana muffins and I just love the fact that they are made with oats and greek yogurt. I made just as directed, but did add a little pure vanilla extract. They baked perfectly in 20 minutes and oh sooo good! Made for Spring PAC, March, 2013.
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats (old fashioned kind, not quick cooking)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 bananas (I only used one but realized it needed at least one more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan).Place all of the ingredients, including bananas in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Most importantly: Enjoy!