Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
These are my family's favorite muffins, even my husband who is not a big banana fan.
Make and share this Banana Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs and melted better.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Spoon batter into greased or papered muffin tins. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes (usually the 15 minutes, possibly more) or until a toothpick inserted into center muffin comesout clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes and then remove from pan and allow to cool on wire rack.
- I usually get 16 muffins but the original yield is 12.
YUMMY & quick! Made 12 plump, moist banana muffins! Delicious!!!!
Loved the recipe! I made a couple changes...instead of adding the oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, I added 8 packets of Kashi maple pecan brown sugar oatmeal. I also used 1 1/3 cup butter instead of the margarine. I happened to only have the cereal packets on hand. It made a great substitute and not too sweet!