These are my family's favorite muffins, even my husband who is not a big banana fan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Stir together flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs and melted better.
- 4Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- 5Spoon batter into greased or papered muffin tins. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes (usually the 15 minutes, possibly more) or until a toothpick inserted into center muffin comesout clean.
- 6Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes and then remove from pan and allow to cool on wire rack.
- 7I usually get 16 muffins but the original yield is 12.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 310.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g