Recipe by mollypaul
These wholesome, chewy oatmeal cookies, made without flour or eggs are good for the cookie jar since the raisins and banana add moisture to the oatmeal/walnut dough.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups bananas, mashed (3 to 4 medium)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups oatmeal, uncooked (either old-fashioned or quick oats)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup sultana
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease cookie sheets.
- Beat brown sugar and oil together until blended; stir in bananas and salt.
- Gradually beat in oats; stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on baking sheet ten minutes; remove and cool completely.