1/2 Photos of Banana Oatmeal Drop Cookies
These wholesome, chewy oatmeal cookies, made without flour or eggs are good for the cookie jar since the raisins and banana add moisture to the oatmeal/walnut dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and grease cookie sheets.
- 2Beat brown sugar and oil together until blended; stir in bananas and salt.
- 3Gradually beat in oats; stir in walnuts and raisins.
- 4Drop dough by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- 6Cool on baking sheet ten minutes; remove and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oatmeal Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1029 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g