1/1 Photo of Banana Oatmeal Cookies (With a 'trail Mix' Variation)
Super yummy oatmeal cookie with a hint of banana. They are the best right out of the oven! Thanks go to Lola for giving me the recipe to try out! See note for 'Trail Mix' variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- 3Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- 4Mix in the rolled oats, coconut and banana.
- 5Add the chocolate chips. Mix.
- 6Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet. Press down with a floured fork if desired.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Cookies will still look very soft but the bottoms should be browned. Makes 24 large cookies.
- 8Note: I also like to subsitute a mix of craisins, raisins, walnuts and white chocolate chips for the 1/2 cup chocolate chips. This will make the 'Trail Mix' cookie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oatmeal Cookies (With a 'trail Mix' Variation)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g