Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
No sugar, flour, or oil!
Make and share this Banana Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 medium overripe bananas
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dates (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with nonstick spray.
- Use a good blender to blend the oats into fine flour. Pour the oat flour into a mixing bowl and add the baking soda and cinnamon.
- Put the peeled, overripe bananas into the blender and blend until completely smooth. Add to the oat mixture along with the sunflower seeds and dates, and mix until well combined.
- Use a 1-ounce cookie scoop to place spoonfuls of the cookie dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
no taste--not very yummy. not terrible, but maybe it could use some salt and honey...