I love to have these when I have a craving for chocolate, but, don't want to go overboard.
Make and share this Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder and soda.
- In a mixer combine yogurt, banana, applesause and egg sub.
- Stir mixture into flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Add chips saving a few for the tops (if you want).
- Put in muffin pans and bake for 20- 25 minute until done.