Recipe by TheRushinChef
I love to have these when I have a craving for chocolate, but, don't want to go overboard.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed (about 2 bananas)
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder and soda.
- In a mixer combine yogurt, banana, applesause and egg sub.
- Stir mixture into flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Add chips saving a few for the tops (if you want).
- Put in muffin pans and bake for 20- 25 minute until done.