Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist and yummy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Make and share this Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter or margarine, sugar and brown sugar in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the bananas, egg white, and the vanilla and beat until it is blended.
- There will still be some banana lumps, that is OK.
- Mix oats, flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Add the banana mixture to this bowl and stir by hand until almost combined.
- Then add chocolate chips and mix until just blended.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake about 12-14 minutes at 350 until cookies are just set and edges are golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.