Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are SO simple to whip up a single or double batch (for one or two people) and bake while you get dressed. To make things even easier, measure out the dry ingredients and store in zip type baggies. Pour into a bowl with the wet ingredients, mix, and bake. If you want less, use 1 egg white and half the oatmeal but keep the baking powder and soda the same. For entire recipe: 4 points
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350.
- Prepare a muffin tin.
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Add egg whites and mix well.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake 15 minutes at 250.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small muffins.