1/2 Photos of Banana-Oatmeal Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is an old Cooking Light recipe. A great recipe for a grab and go breakfast. This is a Midwest U.S. region recipe where oats are grown in a huge way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat well.
- 3Combine banana, oats, and milk; add to sugar mixture, beating well.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir with a whisk.
- 6Add to sugar mixture; beat just until moist.
- 7Spoon batter into a 9 X 5 loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan.
- 10Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g