- 354.88 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml soft butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml raw quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml nuts (optional) or 177.44 ml dried fruit (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, soda and spices and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and egg until fluffy.
- Add bananas and vanilla beat until smooth.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture and oats until well combined.
- If using fruit or nuts, add them now.
- Pour into a grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for about 25 minutes or until golden.