Recipe by SmoochTheCook
Say that title 3 times quickly. :D Sounds good! 5.5 servings, because we won't need much more than that. 140616 I'm not sure if this will work yet, but it's worth a try?
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup splenda brown sugar substitute
- 1 mashed banana
- 3⁄8 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 egg
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix Bananas, milk, egg, and applesauce with a food processor or immersion blender.
- Add to dry ingredients, and mix until just blended.
- Spoon into mini muffin cups about half full.
- Bake 15 minutes, cool remove from pan. Makes approx 11 mini muffins.