1/1 Photo of Banana Oatmeal
One of my favorite breakfasts. I invented this version, but my Mom deserves some credit for it too. It can be mixed the night before, and refrigerated in a covered bowl/microwave safe container. In the morning all you have to do is microwave it and mix in the peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break banana into chunks and put into a small blender jar.
- 2Add the skim milk.
- 3Liquify in blender.
- 4Put the dry oatmeal in a microwave safe bowl. (If you want to mix it ahead of time, use a small microwave safe dish which has a lid).
- 5Pour the banana mixture on top of the oatmeal.
- 6Stir well, to incorporate all the oatmeal.
- 7Microwave (uncovered) on high setting for 90 seconds.
- 9Microwave again for about 90 seconds.
- 10If it starts to rise over the top of the bowl, stop the cooking, because it is most likely already done!
- 11Stir in peanut butter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 149.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 15.6 g