Recipe by kelly in TO
The banana makes these so moist and full of flavor. Serve plain, with butter or pure maple syrup of course.
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unbleached self-raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 2⁄3 cup soymilk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 large bananas
- 1⁄8 cup butter or 1⁄8 cup margarine
- 1 pinch sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the butter into the flour then stir in the oats cane sugar. Add the egg and stir in the milk gradually.
- Mash the bananas and beat into the mixture.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a hot greased griddle or heavy frying pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.