Recipe by foodiequeen
Adapted from http://bossacafez.blogspot.com/
Top Review by imosiman
I just made this recipe and eating one each morning. They are sooo good - love them and will be making many in the future. I used 1/2 C. honey instead of part syrup. It only makes a few - I think I got 11 out of a batch - Baked them at 350 F. - 16 min.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon spice essence
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, mashed bananas, honey, golden syrup and vanilla extract/essence.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, dry milk, cinnamon and baking soda. stir dry ingredients into the wet until combined. fold in cranberries.
- Drop a spoonful of batter on a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly with the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180 deg c until lightly golden, about 12-14 minutes. remove and let sit on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes, then carefully move to wire racks to cool completely.